About Me

My photo
"Live life in such a way that every day when your feet hit the floor the devil says 'OH SHIT SHE'S UP!'"

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Random Thoughts. January 2012 Edition.

  1. Happy
  2. Happy New
  3. Happy New Year
  4. Wanted to make sure you were paying attention.
  5. Now that I have your attention.
  6. It's 2012.
  7. What are you going to do to grow this year?
  8. Personal Growth.
  9. Something that stretches you.
  10. Makes you feel squirmy.
  11. Pushes you to take risks.
  12. Discover parts of you that you never knew existed.
  13. My Resolution.
  14. Run.
  15. Write.
  16. Dream.
  17. BE.
  18. Sounds simple.
  19. It's not.
  20. It's going to make me grow.
  21. It's going to make me change, perhaps.
  22. It's going to open my eyes.
  23. It's going to make me realize that I am stronger.
  24. Stronger than I give myself credit for.
  25. My growth might challenge me.
  26. My growth might challenge you.
  27. My growth might challenge us.
  28. My growth.
  29. It will not involve me stopping my Pandora app.
  30. Can't part with that. 
  31. Addicted.
  32. Speaking of.
  33. Addiction.
  34. Addicted to Dark Chocolate Acai berries.
  35. Yum.
  36. Massages.
  37. Yes. I said massages.
  38. Going to get more this year.
  39. It calls out how good or bad I'm treating my body.
  40. It's quiet.
  41. Right here.
  42. Right now.
  43. Oh yeah.
  44. Speaking of Right here Right now.
  45. So very very very glad.
  46. That I never got a Van Halen tattoo.
  47. I would be so humiliated.
  48. To look at that thing and listen to them.
  49. Ugh.
  50. What a bunch of old, washed up dudes.
  51. Why?
  52. Why oh why?
  53. Why oh why must they try to enter the Rock n Roll category?
  54. This might be a short one this time. 
  55. But that is okay.
  56. It's getting a lil late.
  57. Well not really.
  58. But my brain is starting to drift off.
  59. And well.
  60. You don't want to read any of that even more random than my random thoughts.
  61. Night.                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment